[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: TYPE

  • From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bob Grady <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx showlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:55:08 -0800

That's interesting, Bob, because when I was trying in my inadequate
way to explain why Tina (CH Fairways Tee Time Bodega) so thrilled me
was that she was the epitome of  "type" to me.  My Moxie (CH Briar
Hill's Mach One CDX, etc.,etc.) was "typey," but there was a level
above her what a GSD bitch should look like.  One that at which you
look and say "Oh Yeah, that's a GSD Bitch PLUS!.

I was introducing an Irish Setter friend to GSDs a couple of years
ago.  She watched BO go around the ring (before she was even a CH) and
totally got the idea of what I was trying to explain about movement
and femininity and type.

I don't know if I"m explaining myself well, but ....

Storm