[ SHOWGSD-L ] TOM, the way we were

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 22:05:55 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/2006 6:21:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
stormygsd@xxxxxxx writes:
I just  hope there hasn't been a bunch of crap
flying around about Admin decisions  to cause this to happen..

This is the first I have even heard that said.

Tom had taken on a difficult job, as have Zoe, Margy, Dave, Lissa, Dania  and
the others who acted as administrators.  They work for free, take a lot  of
guff and do the best they can on each issue. Some times they were wrong, and
some times they were right. In the end, it has worked.

Although I seldom post, I must say I have always enjoyed private posts with
Tom, and know his decision to resign was not made easily.  To put to rest  the
rumors, here are the top ten reasons I have heard are the basis of  his
decision:

10.  Tom has decided to enter the arena and run for President against
Hillary Clinton.

9.    Tom will be moving to New Orleans to help with all the  body work
needed on the FEMA trailers that now have to be returned to trailer  parks in
the
mid-west to get ready for tornado season.

8.    Tom will be setting up a new List limited to GSDCA  members only to
discuss nothing other than club business.  You will have to  prove you are a
club
member to even read the List.

7.   Tom has been selected for the next group of survivors which  is planned
to be held in Israel, pitting Jews against gentiles.  The tribes  will not be
combined in the end, but rather will set up separate countries  dedicated to
promoting folk music.

6.   Tom has a new album coming out with rap music about German  Shepherds
and conformation shows only.  He has taken on the name Snoop  Doggy Tom.

5.  Tom was selected by George Bush to take over Homeland Security,  and he
will be transferred to Southern Arizona where he will limit the   influx of
illegal aliens as he has done so well in St. Louis.

4.  Tom has been named as a previously unknown heir of John D.  Rockefeller
and has agreed to donate his money to Bill Gates to end halitosis in  the third
world country of France.

3.   Tom has decided to give up all his hobbies to dedicate his  life to
bringing World Peace to all Irish people living in Chicago.

2.   Tom will be spending a large part of his time advising Jimmy  Moses on
how to breed better dogs. He has agreed to tour with Carman to  contribute to
his lecture on the subject.

1.   Tom decided he had done all he can do to improve the List  and decided
his "work was done."  He will continue to use his super powers  for good,
honesty and the American way.

But, that is just what I have heard.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together