[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: TO GET A HOTEL ROOM FOR THE NATIONAL

  • From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <k9krazz@xxxxxxxxx>, <pdragon4@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 20:18:38 -0500

I just made a reservation there also.  I have a room booked at the Premier but
after 4 phone calls no one has ever answered the phone.  I tried the Holiday
host  , Id my self with the PC and they tell me they don't know when they will
open- maybe I got the wrong person
sally> Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:53:41 -0700> From: k9krazz@xxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: TO GET A HOTEL ROOM FOR THE NATIONAL> To: Pdragon4@xxxxxxx;
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Thank you, I phoned the MCM Elegante' and made a
reservation. It will cost a little bit more than Motel 6, but I have a room. I
won't need to sell my airline tickets now. LOL.>  >
===================================> --- On Thu, 10/9/08, Pdragon4@xxxxxxx
<Pdragon4@xxxxxxx> wrote:> From: Pdragon4@xxxxxxx <Pdragon4@xxxxxxx>> Subject:
TO GET A HOTEL ROOM FOR THE NATIONAL> To: k9krazz@xxxxxxxxx,
gailbauman1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008,
12:32 AM> > > > hi,>  > try calling the hotels on our list in the premium. we
have blocks of rooms at those hotels
................................................ > lea ruggieri> assistant show
chairman>  >  >  >  > In a message dated 10/8/2008 6:32:12 P.M. Central
Daylight Time, k9krazz@xxxxxxxxx writes:> > I have reservations at Motel 6 too.
Nice of them to inform us.  Anyone need two round trip airline tickets from LAX
to Houston on the Nov 4th, return Nov 9th? > --- On Wed, 10/8/08, Gail BAUMAN
<gailbauman1@xxxxxxx> wrote:> > From: Gail BAUMAN <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] National Hotel Reservations.....> To: "ShowGSDs"
<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 10:49 PM> > Just
contacted Motel6 in both Beaumont and Orange City and NEITHER of them> believes
they will have rooms available by November 4th.  I have a reservation> at the
one in Beaumont but the guy said it wouldn't matter, and that I> should call
the day before(??!!) to see if I could still get a room.  I called> the
Econolodge in Beaumont and he said that there are 2 work crews that are> there
and they have signed on for several more weeks, so they don't think> they will
have any rooms either.  Any suggestions from anyone, or does anyone> have an
extra room anywhere??  THANKS!!!>
is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original> author
and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind> are
permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of the> Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE
FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY> MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON
SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION> OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE
LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND> IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS
OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please contact the
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE -
http://showgsd.org> NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>
===========================================================================> >
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE -
http://showgsd.org> NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>
> > > New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining,
Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!> > > >
POST is Copyrighted 2008. All material remains the property of the original
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE -
http://showgsd.org> NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/>