[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THROWING IN THE TOWEL

  • From: "Giselda & Arthur" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 07:59:22 +0100

Laura

You took the words right out of my mouth!
Good luck with your papillon, I have been after the cavalier breed, looking
though.  Had a chance to handle some in classes and they are wonderful,
found a great mentor int he breed!!!
Giselda

----- Original Message ----- fferent breed as From: <grnram415@xxxxxxx>