[ SHOWGSD-L ] THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT Permissioin to crosspost

  • From: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:16:03 EDT

From: Dr Deb Sell, DC [mailto:_drdeb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:drdeb@xxxxxxxxxxx) ]
Sent:  Wednesday, July 28, 2010 8:58 PM
To: Dr Deb Sell
Subject: PLEASE  HELP....Extremely important to me and Chiropractic
patients!!
_http://www.leginfo.http://www.http://www.http://www.lhttp://www.lehttp://www.leghttp://www.lhttp://_

(http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/09-10/bill/asm/ab_1951-2000/ab_1980_bill_20100629_amended_sen_v96.pdf)

>The big point is that it would limit chiropractic for  animals to be
performed ONLY by a veterinarian.The big point is that it would limit
chiropractic for  animals to be performed ONLY by a v my care for  your pet.

>PLEASE take 5 minutes out of your day tomorrow to  call your senate and
assemblyperson (find them here _http://www.leginfo.http://www.legihttp_
(http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/yourleg.html) ) and tell  them to VOTE NO ON AB
1980.
In addition to veterinarians, Chiropractors with  full postgraduate training
and certifications (AVCA or IVCA acredited schools)  are fully qualified to
provide chiropractic care to  animals.

>Please dont leave this for someone else to  do...PLEASE CALL and tell
everyone you know to do the same! Spread the  word!

(http://www.nextlevelanimalchiropractic.com/)
>408-460-9960

Dr  Deb Sell, DC
AVCA and IVCA Certified Animal Chiropractor
_www.NextLevelAnimalwww.NextLevelwww_
(http://www.nextlevelanimalchiropractic.com/)
408-460-9960

Cathleen Bennett & Joe Guay