[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE NATIONAL

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx, GSD0110@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:20:27 -0700 (PDT)

As long as they can come in off lead I think it would be great!!! After all
they are breeding a working dog.
  Terry
Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Gary ...

Why would we? and give up the opportunity to walk onto that nice soft grass
that covers that huge ring with all those lights and cameras and speakers!!!

Besides our rings would not be able to accommodate all the dogs and people but
I am sure if we all bunch up nice and close together we can try to fit in
everyone!!!

Next year I'll invite you to come over into the obedience ring (arena) or maybe
better yet, wait until we go back to Kentucky for that awesome experience!

I love your humor Gary!

Lyn
GSD0110@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 10/22/2006 3:43:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx writes:
What does this mean? Did they not honor those winners in the conformation
arena during the National like they usually do?
I wasn't there this year but they usually do honor those winning dogs in
the main arena,

Bonnie Jenkins

BonJen Shepherds

I have yet to hear of the obedience people inviting our WD, WB and GV into
THEIR arena to be honored...

Gary Lewis

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Lyn Chernak ~ CherLyn Shepherds
A GSD for All Rings
http://hometown.aol.com/cherlyngsd/home.html