[ SHOWGSD-L ] THE FUN OF LIVING BACK EAST

  • From: tishw@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:59:36 -0500

Well, life here is getting exciting.  Ho Ho   I was just sitting watching the
Redskins game when there was a loud boom and the whole house shook.  It's been
raining a little and we were to get wind today.  At first I thought it was
thunder but Bob decided to check the trees.  Sure enough, a large tree came
down right beside the house.  Fortunately it didn't hit the house but it did
knock down some of the fence so now we'll have to watch the dogs don't get out
of the yard until we get it fixed.  Will have to go outside and assess the
damage tomorrow.  In New Mexico we didn't have this problem!!  LOL

Tish