[ SHOWGSD-L ] THE BLACK DOG, CASEY, BELATED BRAG

  • From: dickelbird@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:05:48 -0500

HE'S HOME ON VACATION!!!  What a blast after achieving another Select at the
Malibu Kennel Club show in Costa Mesa, California on December 13, 2010.  A big
thank you to the judge, Mrs. Lee Canalizo, for this prestigious award.

We could never thank Sharlonna McGaha and Dr. Gloria Rice enough for bringing
this wonderful boy to his fullest potential not only in the conformation ring
but also in the herding arena as well.  His achievements are truly outstanding.
 It is amazing how he has settled in with us after being with Sharlonna and
Gloria.  It was as if he had never left home remembering everything about his
home and his favorite toy box.  Recently he was off with Susan to the hair
salon in La Canada Flintridge where he acted like a perfect gentleman and was
even invited back.   This is indeed the total German Shepherd Dog - so full of
love, affection, beauty, poise and hard work ethics and who is able to adapt to
every environment.  What a wonderful privilege to be a part of this dream team
- Team Casey.

He is presently in the process of being certified with Therapy Dogs Inc. as a
therapy dog and is doing great in this new arena.  While he is home we are
enjoying every precious moment with him.

Look for Casey, Sharlonna and Gloria in 2011 and, of course, we will be there
to cheer him on.  Best wishes to all his special friends, especially his
co-owners - Sharlonna and Gloria -what impeccable trainers, students and
protectors of our beloved breed - the German Shepherd Dog.

Home of:
2010 United States Dual-Titled Ch. Karilynne's Midnight Express, HT, PT, HSAs,
JHD, CGC, and TC
Sire: Ch. Lorien's Late Night
Dam:  Hera of Sunny Bee
Breeders:  Marie Bevacqua and Jacqueline M. Simon

Former Home of:
Am. & Can. Sel. CH. Clayfield Zahara V Castlehill, HT, CD, TC, CGC. OFA, Therapy
1998 - 2010

Dick and Susan Koch