[ SHOWGSD-L ] TEXAS anti-dog legislation

  • From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:22:44 -0800 (PST)

From: Responsible Pet Owners Alliance
Date: 2/19/2009 8:27:43 PM
To: TX-RPOA@LISTSERV. TAMU.EDU
Subject: NV animal owners counter HSUS Lobby Day at capitol

TX-RPOA E-News
From RPOA Texas Outreach and
Responsible Pet Owners Alliance
"Animal welfare, not animal 'rights'
and, yes, there is a difference."
Permission granted to crosspost.

February 19, 2009
Are you ready to go to Austin, our state capitol, and expose HSUS to
legislators for what it really is?  Just look what this group of animal
owners did in Nevada!  (Read below!)  Are your animals worth the effort?
Talk to your friends and clubs.  Let RPOA know and we'll roll!  We'll pick a
day and each city could do car pools or rent a bus, whatever works for you!
HSUS has scheduled April 2nd as "Humane Lobby Day" in Austin, Texas, our
state capitol.  They're holding these in other states, check the url below.
HSUS and Texas Humane Legislation Network do NOT represent us!
BISS Ch. Echo-Cham's River Phoenix OFA H&E AKA "River"
Da-Jo's Crestview Ironman AKA "Tony"
Echo-Cham's Satin Doll AKA "Dolly"
Tejas' Not Ready To Make Nice (deceased)
DB's Kurzon Dax of Starfleet,CGC,CD, HT sheep,PT cattle, TT (deceased)
Modi, CD (deceased)