[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: TC Gunshots???

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:59:55 -0400

It is supposed to be a .22 cal pistol.? A starters pistol for track or swimming
will work as long as it will fire 3 shots without reloading.? You are required
to fire 3 shots.? One shot wait 2 seconds and fire two in rapid succession. The
TC judge is bringing his own, all we have to do is buy the blanks.

You need;
an ex-pen------------to be laid flat for the dog to walk on
a platic tarp----------to be laid flat?for the dog to walk on
3 chairs??????????????? for people to sit on 1. umbrella,? 2 shaken can? 3
agressive stranger to wait
2 blinds??????????????? 1 for can???? 2 for agressive stranger
an umbrella???????????
coffee can?????????????with some change inside
starters pistol??????? 3?shots
check in table

it is always nice to have chairs for the nuetral stranger, friendly stranger,
shooter and Steward?to rest between runs,?
There are 8 stations as well as check in and ring Steward (check to make sure
the dog coming in is the correct one).

It is always nice to have several extra people so breaks can be given.

We call the Poice from the area we are doing it and tell them that it is going
to go on.? Tell them exaxctly what is going to happen and that only blanks will
be used.? Invite them to send someone out to inspect the ammunition.? They will
most likely decline but if they want to so what.
? Public Parks are a little tricky.? If you have already contacted the Police
and can tell the Park that the Police have OKd it that should help.? The Parks
Department is most afraid that someone will think you are shooting at them and
return fire.

? I hope that helped a little.

Glenn
Shaden Shepherd