[ SHOWGSD-L ] TACORA WINS AT THE TENNESSEE SHOWS

  • From: tacoragsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l users <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 23:33:24 +0000 (UTC)

Wow What a weekend, Wet soggy mess, At the GSDCET shows. But many many wins for
Tacora! WoW    I will start with My   Ch. Ambers Midnight of Ben-Jo’s
…Kids who won, and there where Many...a 4 point Major, Winners dog went to
TACORA'S DANCE ONE MORE TIME   out of CH Amber's Midnight of Ben-Jo x Tacoras
Fancy Phenny   We bred him and   co own with our dear friend Debbie Ervin
Thank you Jeff Pyle and Matt McMillian for his handling   and his training.
And his brother Malachi won the 4 point Major   Reserve Winners dog. Thank You
Judge John Bemont

And at our afternoon Regional show, Thank you Doug Crane for Winners Dog for a
4 point Major, to yet another son of our Ch. Amber's Midnight of Ben-Jo
….TACORAS FORMAL AFFAIR…(Malichi) We co-own this gentle giant with Michael
& Cinay Angel, I am so blessed with such wonderful friends and Co Owners, and
Matt McMillian handler, friend I can’t even put in to words just know, you
are a Godsend. You took him all three show to winners !

An Yet another son 4 point major reserve Sunday out of my CH Amber's Midnight
of BenJo x Chablis-Coda's Mis-Behaving … .. TACORAS TEE MARTIN aka Bone head
lol     Owners   and friends   Chris & Hal Lecher who had T ready. Thank
You Judge Fran Rood and Mike Sherman for handling my boy to winners

And last but not least Winners Bitch with Miss Aspen, MIRAJASTAS LONG TIME GONE
by GCH Kridler’s Turmeric V Signature x Laslar’s Angel Face Mirajasta. Co-
owners   Debbie Ervin & Dave Lasater, Lisa Caroll & Wayne Walker, Winners
Bitch for 4 point under John Bemont. Thank You Jeff Pyle and Matt McMillian for
handling her to Winners Bitch for a 4 point Major!!!!. HAPPY RAIN DANCE IN
TENNESSEE!!      And most of all I Thank God for all my wins! And my GSD
friends. CAN’T WAIT FOR THE PICTURES!!!!

Thanks,

Lisa Carroll Walker-President GSDCET
TACORA SHEPHERDS
865-933-4809
Knoxville, Tn.

2 X SEL.AM.3 X SEL.CAN CH. SILVERHILLS KAPTAIN KRUNCH OFA

CAN. CH. TACORAS JOY TO THE WORLD PILGRIM OFA

AM. CH. AMBER'S MIDNIGHT OF BEN-JO OFA

TACORAGSD.COM