[ SHOWGSD-L ] Support Stormy! Re: to evan ginsburg

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Lynda'" <Falkrigia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:04:34 -0700

We should all pay attention to Stormy and support her in any
way she asks....ie. signatures, letters, calls, etc.
She has been in this HUGE trench for a LONG TIME and stays on
top of the "Bad Dog Bills" in a way none of us can... or will.

You may think you will not be affected by some of these because
it is another State....but you will in time.   These groups are
motivated by fanatical 'false righteousness' and has 'feel good'
financial support that seems unending.

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com