[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunny Sunday Brags & Thank you's

  • From: Michelle Graham <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 10:30:32 -0400

What a beautiful Spring Day in Central Indiana (sure different then last
year)...as always our 1st Outdoor Speciality of season...We left about AM
Sunday Morning from MI (Jon had to work Sat)...our goal was to get the puppies
used to and my bitch reacquainted with the big ring...Mission accomplished Big
Time!!!!

Vici's Windsong, aka Bat Girl won Open bitch class,  winners bitch and then BOW
for 3pt Major--her 3rd.  Bat Girl sure remember the big ring, took it long &
deep and never missed a step...with a slight tug of the leash, Jon just had to
remind her to slow is down a bit...as always Jon Beyer handled her to
perfection...sired by CH Joelle's Geovanni of Lonwood, CGC OFA out of my girl,
Vici's Wild As The Wind, TC...Ted Bear's little sister....

Then the puppies proved that they could handle the big ring too...Skyline's
Walk The Line, aka Cash and Skyline's Let 'Er Rip, aka Dixie both won there
classes and Cash went on to Best Puppy his 1st time in big ring and handled by
his "DAD" and doubled by grandma...(Cash is handled by Kelly Kriesch, but duty
called and Kelly had to go rescue people)  We want to thank Denise Fox for
assisting with Dixie the wild child
These kids are also sired by CH Joelles' Geovanni of Lonwood, aka Digger (blk &
tan son of Bredwell's Jakester, ROM and Beatrice, ROM) and out of our girl,
Vici's Heavenly Expectation, aka Ally, co-bred by Jon Beyer & myself, but owned
by Jon...boy are we having fun....

I want to congratulate all the winners and especially Joyce Willis & Denise Fox
for their
Abby's Best of Breed both days. Thank you to all of our old and new friends for
your support.   And a Big, Big Thank you to Judge Sandra Card for the nice wins
and making it truly a very special  "Spring Fling Day"...one we will remember
for a long time.

--
Michelle
veni, vedi, "ViciSheps"