[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunday in California, WOW

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:40:19 EDT

Boy, it can't get any better than this. First thing I got to eat  breakfast
with Frank and Carolyn Martello, then when I got to the ring, there  was Emily
and Jerry Harding. Then Howard Snodgrass came by with his wife  Darlene. I am
sitting with Liz Leshhorn who is doing even better today. She  brought Robert
and he is doting on her.  I see that Vivian is here,  (evidently Tom wasn't
here yesterday, he is at the AKC delegate's meeting in Las  Vegas.

Bob and Darlene Gehgeli are here, and Donna is working with Twyla Miner to
get her dogs ready.  I also saw Kurt and Adele. Tedi went back home, and
should be back any time now. Eric Norby is talking to Linda Kury and they are
talking together to Colette Skinner.

Judy Ekland is here today, and I think I remember seeing her yesterday.  Jean
and Sharon Pico are talking to Terri Miles Green. I did see Stormy, and she
wanted to talk to me later, so I will ahve to remember to find her.  The  ring
is full again today, and I see white and blue tents, (19) right now. Some
people will start leaving to get home early.

Georgie and Liana New said they are staying until Monday morning, so maybe  I
can get them to go out for ribs tonight. They seem pleased with the reasction
 to their dog. I expect him to win the Winner's Dog, and will be surprised to
see  him not win.  I see Hunter is here with Ken and Kathy again, and he
keeps  yelling "Go Daddy Go" whenever Ken goes around. It is starting to be a
joke
 here, and we are yelling with him.

Brenda Shepard came by to say hello, and Bob Ghiglari came by and said I
should pick Show Off to win today, and so that is who is in my heart again.
Even
though I will have a bitch in the class. Now, how more honest than that can I
 get. Just don't tell Tedi.

Paul Mazzone is here, he wasn't here yesterday. He is sitting with Jack
Newton, and I seee Vivian is talking to Jean Whalen now, and I see that Joan
Intersimone is cleaning her dog.

IT'S SHOW TIME

IT'S SHOW TIME
JUDGE BARBARA LOPEZ

6-9 PUPPY DOGS
BEST PUPPY

1.   STONE RYDES ELI'S COMIN' Breeder Lamont Ullrich By Ch  Kenlyns Big Shot
v Sunfarms ex Von Covas Chanel V Stone Rydge Owner Lamont  Ulrich

2.   MIDNIGHT SUN'S HUGO BOSS Breeder B Bavister K Crago A  Dowling M Ebertin
& N Ebertin by Ch Taliman Top Shelf Tede Nobe HT ex Ch  Midnight Sun's
Caribbean Queen Owners B. Bavister, K. Crago, A. Dowling, M.  Ebertin & N
Ebertin

9-12 PUPPY DOGS

1.   LORIEN'S QUIZ KID Breeder Owners by Ch Lorien's Late Night  ex Ch
Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice Castles owner Twyla Miner, Georgette Lilley &  Agnes Fuchs

2.   JOELLE'S HORIZON MAC ATTACK Breeder Tiffany, Bartley &  Joann Corbin By
Ch Joelle's Diamond Da Vinci RN ex Joelle's Mistletwo Owners  Edward & Kristy
Andrews

3.   SHO-GUN'S TAG YOUR IT Breeder Brenda Shepard By Jezra's Born  to Be Wild
ex Kingswood Diamond of Hallmark Owner Brenda Shepard, Logan Shepard  & Tracy
Radigan

12-18 PUPPY DOGS

1.  MARINER'S AFTERSHOCK AT SHADOW ACRES Breeders Debra Kaser, Joyce  Shelp &
Dcathleen Bennett By Utopia's Smooth as Ice ex Ch Mariner's Aria  D'Arte
Owner Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp, Sheyl Brockett, & Rodger Bishop

2.   MAR HAVEN'S LAST COWBOY SONG Breeders Frank & Carolyn  Martello By Chg
We Love Duy Chien's Army of One Ex Mar Haven's Southern Nights  Owner Frank &
Carolyn Martello and Doris Estabrook

3.   ROMHAUS XO TOUCH N GO Breeder Carol Fielding By Jovan's Remy  XO Covy
Tucker Hill ex Saterhaus Flirt of Nordlicht Owner Carol Fielding

4.    BAR-K'S OUT OF THE BLUE Breeder Karen M Toth &  Valerie Nelson By Ch
Jezra's Daytona ex Ch Washone's Spider Woman PT Owner  Brenda Shepard & Karen
Toth

NOVICE DOGS

1.  WINDSONG'S DREAM WEAVER Breeder Gayle W. Richmond By Ch Dream  Catcher v
Stoyland ex Windsong's Lacey Britches Owner Gayle W. Richmond

2.    NEW ERA'S TARZAN Breeders D. Comeau, J. Dupzyk &  S. Stuck By Rohan's
Escalade of Utopia ex New Era Hug'n Kisses Millertime Owner  Gail Hardcastle,
Kathy Potter & Derek Comeau

ebble Beach NCP, HIC Owner Sharlonna McGaha, Dr. Gloria S. Rice &  Joanne
Fishman

AMERICAN BRED DOGS
RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

1.   MARINER'S POINT GUARD Breeder Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp  By Ch
Marhaven's Color guard ex Ch Mariner's Point of View Owner Debra Kaser  & Joyce
Shelp

 2.   LORIEN'S PATRON Breeder Owner By Ch TR's Antonio ex Ch  Geor-han
Lorien's Ice Castes Owner Twyla Miner, Georgette Lilley & Agnes  Fuchs

3.   LEALYNN'S SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT Breeder Liz Leschhorn By  Ch Kismet's
Sight For Sore Eyes ex Lealynn Mar-Cia's Moondance Owner Jennifer  & Debbie
Smith and Liz Leshhorn

4.  SIGNATURE'S COOPER V KNAUFHILL Breeder Paula Clanciolo and Joe  & Leslie
Beccia By Ch Kismet's Sight For Sore Eyes ex Kridler's I've Got a  Secret
Owner Michael Goodwin

OPEN DOG
WINNER'S DOG
FIVE POINTS
BEST OF WINNERS

1.   HICLIFF FREE â??B EAST Breeder Randall Cliff & Darlene  Cliff By Ch
Kenlyn's Aries v HiCliff, OFA ex Ch Hi-Cliff Whitney Woodside Owner  Greg
Harrison &
Liana New

RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

2.   MAR HAVEN'S NIGHT HEAT V WINDSONG Breeder Frank &  Carolyn Martello By
Ch Lorien's Late Night ex Ch Mar Haven's Annie Song Owner  Gayle W. Richmond

3.    KARILYNNE'S MR. MAC OF LOST HILLS Breeder Jacueline  Simon & tim Hille
By Ch Mari=Firoir's R.E.W. of Lost Hills ex Ch KariLynne's  Susan B. Anthony
Owner Jacqueline Sion & tim Hille

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES

1.   EXE APPEAL OF STONE RYDGE Breeder Lamont Ulrich By Ch Kenlyn  Big Shot v
Sunfarms ex Von Covas Chanel V. Stone Tydge Owner Lamont Ulrich

2.    KURDELS LAST CHANCE AGAIN Breeder Owners By ch  Scher-Lo's Rogue of
Kazima ex Kudels Black Ruby Backachers Owner Kurt &  Adele Hyson

3.   KIMBER'S MILLION DOLLAR BABBY Breeder Kim Schooley &  Nancy Godek By Ch
Marquis Show Stopper Sunga RN OFA H&E ex Kimber's Spicy of  Kingfords OFA H&E
Owner Kim Schooley & Nancy Godek

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES

1.  HANDHEIMS DARE TO DREAM Breeder Kathy Hand & Betty Lou Wood By  Hi-Cliff
Bronson Kaleef ex Ch Hardwort's It's All About Me V Handheims Owner  Kathy Hand

2.    LORIEN'S QUE PASA DE CLAYFIELD Breeder Twyla Miner,  Georgette, Lilley
and Agnes Fuchs By Ch Lorien's Late Night ex Ch Geor-Jan  Lorien's Ice Castles
Owner Nancy Wallace & Alice Likens

12-18 PUPPY BITCHES

1.   SHADOW ACRES IT'S ALL ABOUT ME Breeder Sheryl Brockett &  Kathy A.
Aubrey By Ch Kenlyn's Big Shot v Sunfarms ex Utopia's Touche Owner Mona  Allison

2.   TERRA NORTE'S TULSA TIME Breeder Valerie Manning By Ch  Kenlyns Big Shot
v Sunfarms ex Ch Windwalker-Terra Norte's Festina owner Valerie  Manning

 BACHACHERS SHA NAY NAY Breeder Richard & Elizabeth Sottile By Ch  Marhaven
And The Beat Goes On ex Ch Backachers O'Sole Mio Owner Richard *  Elizabeth
Sottile

3.  RIVENDELL'S ALIENNE Breeder Jennifer & Paul Root By Ch  karagin's Hoodlum
of Castlehill ex Rivendell's On The Money HSAs Owner Jennifer  & Paul Root

4.   JERICHO'S SO VAIN Breeder Dick & Jean Whalen and Bill  Basu By Kebalo's
Satachmo of Jericho ex Ch Aztec's Clos Du Bois of Erem HT Owner  Dick & Jean
Whalen

NOVICE BITCHES

1..   SCHARO/ARK TOO HOT TO HOLED Breeder Bob & Carol Moore  and Bob & Teresa
Coble DVM By Ch Kenlyn's Aries V HiCliff OFA H&E ex Ch  Carolyn Olympus Fire
ED Owners Carol Moore, Cathy Moore Quarles & Teresa  Coble, DCM

2.   LONG'S PEAK COLOR MY WORLD Breeder Patty Korsch By Ch  Cathlin's Tobuk
HT ex Ch Castelhill's Tuff Cookie PT Owner Patty Korsch

3.   NIKE CLAYFIELD PALADIN WALKIKI Breeder Sharlonna McGaha Dr  Gloria S.
Rice & JoanneFishman By Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova HT PT OFA ex  Amber's Pebble
Beach NCP HIC Owner Sharlonna McGahak, Dr. Gloria S. Ric`e &  Joanne Fishman

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
WINNER'S BITCH
FIVE POINTS
NEW  CHAMPION
BEST OF BREED
BEST OF WINNERS

1.  SCHATZMAR'S SHOWOFF Breeder Bob & Darlene Ghigleri By Ch  WeLove Du
chien's Patriot ex Ch Schatzmar's Just Right Owner Bob & Darlene  Ghigleri

RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

2.   WELOVE DU CHIEN'S HONEY BE GOOD Breeder Diane Brown, Jeffrey  Moebius &
Jane Kerner By Ch Braunhaus Samari ex WeLove Du Chien's Gwenevers  Owenr Evan
& Tedi Ginsburg

3.   EKO-LAN'S FRANKIE Breeder Fred Miglorie By Ch Kenlyn's Aries  v Hi
Cliff, OFA ex Ch Eko-Lan's Sasha Owner Sarah Gunlicks

4.  CROSSROAD'S CANDLE IN THE WIND Breeder C. Bennett, J. Guay, &  D. Kaser
By Ch Rogue's Renegade ex Mariners Three Fives Owner Cathleen Bennett,  Joe
Guay, & Debra Kaser

OPEN BITCHES

1.   SUMMERSIDE'S PEPSI OF ANGEL RUN Breeer Jackie Ambrose &  Gail Caldwell
By Almar's Reggiano v Backachers ex Angle Run's Finesse Owner Anne  Giddings

2.   CHEVELLE OF SATER-NORDLICHT Breedeer Donna Sater &  Jennifer Arends By
ch Bravo's Do or Die v Nordlich ex Sater-Nordlicht My Lahela  Owner Donna Sater

3.   WITMER'S EXODIA OF VANDERWERTH Breeder Sujsan Wittmer &  Robert
VanWinkle By Witmer's Break On Through ex Ponca Hills Xelda of Lexus  Owner
Susan
Witmer & Robert VanWinkle

4.  MAR HAVEN'S WIND BENEATH MY WINGS Breeder Frank & Carolyn  Martello By Ch
Lorien's Late Night ex Ch Mar Haven's Annies Song Owner Liane  Fossland

VETERAN DOG

CHAMPION SHADOW ACRE'S MAXIMILLIAN Breeder Patricia Brown, Jean whalen,  Dick
Whalen, & Sheryl Brockett By Ch Nu Eratragicallyhip Bracehaeart ex Ch
Jericho's Cacque Owner Debrah Kniss & Carl B Alant

VETERAN BITCH

RIVENDELL UTOPIA SACHET JERICHO Breeder Jennifer Root & Katjhy A.  Aubrey By
Ch Jericho's Gatineau ex Saddlecrest's Utopia Classic Owner Dick &  Jean Whalen

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

CHAMPION CATHLIN CRUZ CONTROL OF GOLDSKYS Breeder Judith Hale By Sammy Von
Drakenberg PT ex Cathlins Kigali Owner Will Guerry, William Tank & Nicole
Daniel

SOME THOUGHTS

Barbara did a tremendous job, and made me very happy. I was excited to see
that Winner's Dog and that Winner's Bitch. What a sight to see them go around
together.

I feel great with my new bitch, and we have another that is going to make  me
smile too. Bob and Darlene are still grinning, and what a great way to finish
 a three day weekend.  I am pleased for all who had fun, and those who won
as well.

I feel good, thin and tired. Everyone is packing up, so I guess I will too.
I am taking Greg, Georgie, and Liana out for ribs at Lucilles, and that should
 cap off a weekend. More shows to come, and more chances to have fun.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together