[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunday afternoon, a long weekend

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 21:14:00 EDT

It is now the afternoon show, and so far so good. Tedi and Paula have hit
the road, Joan is done, and Marion is here, and looking fit, tanned and ready
 judge.  I see we are taking just an hour break, so it should be fairly
short, and fast.  This weekend we finished four German shepherds, and so  this
system seems to work.  They are not going to move up the 12-18 bitch,  so
Bobbie
can just smile and enjoy the show.

It's show time, Judge Marion Lawrence.

6-9 PUPPY DOGS
BEST PUPPY

1.    MIDNITE SUN'S TOMMY BAHAMA Breeder B. Manister K.  Cargo, A. Dowling &
Mon Ebectin Ch Talimar's Top Shelf TebeNobe HT, TC X Ch  Midnite Sun's
Caribbean Queen Owner B. Banister, K. Crago, A. Dowling, & Mon  Ebertin

2.   KALEEF-VON MARTIN DANTE DIVINO Breeder Yvonne Martin &  M. Sheer Ch
Kaleef's American Cowboy X Ch Kaleef's Kissntell Von Martin Owner  Suzanne &
Edward Brehony

12-18 PUPPY DOG
RESERVE WINNER'S DOG

1.  MARINER'S POINT GUARD Breeder Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp Ch Mr  Haven's
Color Guard X Ch Mariner's Point of View Owner Debra Kaser & Joyce  Shelp

2.    JAGAN KARAGIN'S HAPPYHOUR Breeder Anne Thompson &  Karen Taylor & Jerry
Guzman Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill ROM X Ch  Jagan's Happyanunoit
Owner Ellen Borders, Pamela Odell, Karen Taylor and Anne  Thompson

3.   AMBER'S SOMETHING TO TAK ABOUT V JOEIS Breeder Barbara  Amidon & Joan
Huber Ch Kismet's Sight For Sore Eyes X Amber's Show Girl  Owner Debby & Gary
White

NOVICE DOGS

1.   WOODSIDE'S THE BOUNTY HUNTER Breeder Sandy Anderson, Linda  Wheeler, &
John Kilgour Ch Kenlyn's Calvin Hi-Cliff Kaleef X Prairefire  Zshota Rozaha
Owner Robert & Ellen Fink & Anthony Amoroso

2.   GRACEFIELD'S DARK KLARK GABLE Breeder Cari Miller Ch  Lorien's Lights
Out X Gracfield's Pacific Mist Owner Cari Miller

3.    VON RUDEN'S CHANCES ARE Breeder Jamilee VonRuden,  Alycia Partei, & D.
Fritsche Ch Lehlor's Maximus CD X High Sierra's  Enchanted Evening owner
Jamilee Von Ruden

BRED BY EXHIBITOR DOG

1.   HIGH SIERRA'S CAMELOT V LEALYN Breeder David Fritsche, Liz  Leschhorn, &
Alycia Partel Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Lealynn's  Dark Secret
owner D & L Fritsche & Alycia & Scott Partei

AMERICAN BRED DOGS

1.   AVION CHIEF OF STAFF Breeder Edward & Claire Drosdick  Sel. Ch.
Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill ROM X Ch Avion Advantage PT Owner  Edward &
Claire
Drosdick

2.   SCHERZAR'S MIRAGE V SHAGEN Breeder J. Staley Ch Karagin's  Hoodlum of
Castlehill ROM X Ch Scherzar's Zoria Owner Gene & Sharon Pico  & J. Staley

OPEN DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
BEST OPPOSITE SEX
FIVE  POINTS
NEW  CHAMPION

1.  LINNLOCH TRIPLEDIPPERED Breeder Drorothy Linn & Kay Springewr  Ch
Linnloch Paper Chase ROM X Ch Ariana Ruffles of Linnloch ROM Owner Dorothy
Linn &
Kay Springer

2.   MARHAVEN'S ROYAL SOLITAIRE Breeder Carolyn Martello Ch  Winsome's Color
by Number X Marhaven's Southern Star Owner Brigitte Kaneda

3.   SCHOKREST SAN GREGORIO OF GRACEFIELD Breeder Cari Miller ch  Schokrest
San Diego XC Gracefield's Pacific Mist Owner Cari Miller & Eric  Norby

4.   COVY-TUCKER HILL'S TjR'S MARC FLEX PT Breeder Theresa Royer,  M. cox, G.
birch, C. Pottle Ch Keylis Purple Rain X Ch Covy-Tucker Hill's Smart  Re-Marc
HS owner Theresa Royer, M. Cox, G. birch, C. Pottle

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES

1.    KALEEF-VONMARTIN'S DEL WOLFPAW Breeder Yvonne Martin  C~h Kalees's
American Cowboy X Ch Kaleef's Kiss n Tell Von Martin Owner Else P.  Wolff

2.   LORIEN'S QUIET NIGHTS OF ENCOREce Castles ROM Owner Linda  Battistoni,
Channing Sheets, Twyla Miner

9-12  PUPPY BITCHES

1.   BAR-K'S  GREEN DIAMOND Breeder Karen Toth & Valerie Nelson Ch Jezra's
Daytona X Ch  Washone's Spider Woman PT Owner Karen Toth & Valerie Nelson

2.   RIVENDELL'S SAPHIRA Breeder Jennifer & Paul Root Zel. Ex  Ch. Karagin's
Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Rivendell's On The Money HSAs, TC Owner  Jennifer &
Paul Root

BRED BY EXHIBITOR BITCH
RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH

1.   TEBE NOBE BODACIOUS RIVENDELL Breeder B. Bigornia, I.  Dupzyk, & J. Root
Ch Elvaston's Southern Byrne HT X Ch Rivendell's  Margueritte Scarb HT Owner
Ben Bigornia

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
WINNER'S BITCH
BEST OF WINNERS
FOUR  POINTS

1.   SUNRISE WINGS OF GOLD FIRCREST TC Breeder Donna Gonzalez  & Helen Word
Am/Can Sel Ch Leniors Maximus AOE CD, TC X Fircrest Sole  Survivor, TC Owner
Donna Gonzalez

OPEN BITCH

1.   ROCKNOLL'S CHIMAY NIKE CLAYFIELD  Breeder David & Janet Coleman &
Sharlonna McGaha Ch Rocknoll's Mackinac  X Nike Clayfield Karen Briggs Owner
David &
Janet Coleman & Sharlonna  McGaha

2. INSTRIDE'S REFLECTION IN TIME Breeder Shashi & Rhonda Milik Ch  Marhaven's
Elite Guard X Can Ch Elvaston's True Colors owner Shashi & Rhonda  Malik

3.    RIVENDELL-CHOPAE QUIP, PT Breeder lissa Cunningham  & Jennifer Root Ch
Jaccar- Rivendell's Brando HSAs, TC X Rivendell's  Serenade, HIAs TC
OwnerJene & Isabelle Dupzyk

4.   AMBER'S FANTASIA OF DEBLYN'S Breeder Barbara Amidon  & Carol Matheis Ch
Wayside's Honky Tonk Man X Debonair's Maria v. Ambers  Owner Debby & Gary White

BEST OF BREED

CH RIVENDELL'S START THE COMOTION HT Breeder Paul & Jennifer Root Ch  Jaccar-
Rivendell's Brando HSAS X Jennifer Root

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

FONSEECA'S JIMMI EDALE Breeder Jodi Belanger Ch Fonseca's Y2K Survivor omar
Fonseca's Passion Woodside owner Stuart & Sharon Birch

It was a fun weekend. The two shows were not a problem, and both Marion and
Joan did their regular great jobs. I was sad to hear this is Marion's last
show.  She began with a show in Las Angeles and ended up with today in
Sacramento.

I got to talk to many of my old friends, and a few of the new ones. They
presented Marion with a dozen roses and a cake, and also gave a dozen roses to
Joan. Both of these great ladies looked fantastic, and it was such fun to watch
 them judge again.  As a matter of fact, it seemed that all the judging was
excellent. Were it not so, it might have been a long weekend.

I am in the airport, have a couple of hours before the flight, so I will  try
to send this.  I like seeing dogs finish, I enjoyed a full day of  judging,
and watching four different judges do almost the same thing. Four new
champions, what more could we ask for?

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together