[ SHOWGSD-L ] SunShine Squad needs YOU

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 10:37:12 -0700 (PDT)

The  SunShine Squad is a Vision of Doc and several concerned GSD Owners,
Breeders and Rescuers to assist Our fellow animal lovers in time of need. The
responce has been tremendous ( Over $10,000 in Bids and Donations) and a NEW
AUCTION in process.

But the needs are just as enormous. Many members are having to down size their
homes and kennel facilities, reduce dog populations and even down grade food
quality.

These are the people we are trying to help, THOSE THAT (1) Have a problem, (2)
Develop a Viable Solution, and (3) a ONE TIME FINANCIAL GRANT can HELP. We are
in the Process of sending checks to help several people and keep dogs AT HOME
where they belong and out of shelters. WE are NOT a Charity that sends checks
once a month to replace a long term income lose, however we will assist, if
possible, with the cost of GSD Chronic illnesses . These are the dogs that will
normally be put in kill shelters, these are the unadoptable dogs, these in many
cases are the older GSD that have spent their entire life giving of themselves.

Now its your turn, Bid in the Auctions, Donate to the Auctions - goods,
services, collectables, trips, vacations, paintings, jewerly, quilts, handmade
items. Cash donations for house payments, food or medical expenses. Every $5
donation adds up,

Remember one of these days you could find yourself in such a situation. Please
make sure that WE have the Resources to meet your needs WHEN they happen - not
6 months later

Morgan Lewis
FundRaising Chairman
SunShine  Squad