[ SHOWGSD-L ] Suicide/Murder After Dogs Seized

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:02:54 -0400 (EDT)

I deal every day with things that would tear out our hearts, if we allowed
it to.  As an attorney I see good people at their worst.

I just took a new case for a woman  whose brother-in-law molested her
three daughters, and three other family members.

I have a criminal defense of a man accused of kidnapping and branding
another man with a knife heated by a blow torch.

I have clients who have maimed, killed, and raped others.

And, then there is the dog or child cruelty cases.

It takes a certain perceptive to go through life without letting it tear
you down. You have to remember that the sun shines every day, (except in
Michigan), and that 99% of those we deal with are great people. We help one
another, we are there to pick each other up when they need it, and to give us
a  smile or a pat on the back when it is necessary.

Be there for the rest of the world, and they will be there for you.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
gsyrfund.com
Asgard German  Shepherds
_http://www.asgardgsd.com_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come  together

In a message dated 8/22/13 2:20:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
blackoaks01@xxxxxxx writes:

Just how  far do the HSUS and other Animal Rights Idiots go?  I hope the
wife of  this man SUES HSUS and any other Animal Rights Activists involved in
this.  The "sores" on the Danes are COMMON in many of your large  breeds.
They are on the elbows and hocks of many heavy dogs from lying  down on
floors, etc.  This makes me  SICK!!