[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Suggest reading (and memories)

  • From: Blackoaks1@xxxxxxx
  • To: texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 02:23:48 EDT

I just bought the book you speak of on E-Bay for .99 cents + shipping to
offer as a door prize at our next club meeting. (GSDC St. Louis) It is a great
book, and I own my own copy.
The Hessian dogs you speak of, are the foundation of Joe and Charlotte
Poepping's Bel Vista Kennels. Anyone who remembers them, may like to  know they
are
doing well. Charlotte works every day at age 83, and Joe  looks a lot like he
did 25 years ago. They came to one of our shows a couple  years ago, and I
had a great time sitting with Charlotte, and critiquing the  dogs. She is still
as sharp as a tack, and feisty too.
                                                                        Marcia

http://www.geocities.com/blackoaks3/GODFATHER.html