[ SHOWGSD-L ] Subject: Re: Personalized Plates

  • From: "Miss Hereford" <misshereford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:44:17 -0500

I have had the plates RinTin since 1984.

Faithfully Yours,
Rin Tin Tin,
Miss Daphne Hereford.
www.RinTinTin.com

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use of
the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this communication
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination,
have received this communication in error, please notify Rin Tin Tin
incorporated immediately and delete this email. Thank you.

        #1:     From: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx
                Subject: Re: Personalized Plates
        #2:     From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
        #3:     From: Tari Kridler <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>
                Subject: MidWest!---Opps re: BIF, BIF, WOW!!!!!!! WE
WON!!!!!!!!!
        #4:     From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: Vanity Plates
        #5:     From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: Jude is 2!
        #6:     From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx  email failed
        #7:     From: Diane Wright <Diwri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        #8:     From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
        #9:     From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: I'm so excited!
        #10:    From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
                Subject: Wolf man, OT sort of
        #11:    From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: Info needed
        #12:    From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
                Subject: Re: Wolf man, OT sort of
        #13:    From: "Karen" <kmorrill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: registration question
        #14:    From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
        #15:    From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
                Subject: Re: Wolf man, Thank you

Msg: #1 in digest
From: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 05:41:08 EDT

I have one but it says 1TURTLE as I am really into my tortoises and
tortoise
would not fit on the plate.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Leopard Tortoises

http://www.aol.com.

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:07:49 EDT

i've had MOO ROM for years, in california and illinois.   i called my
foundation bitch, moo, and ROM is self-explanatory.  people still ask if
it's a
mantra for something.  i used to explain, now i just say "yes".
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.</HTML>

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
Subject: MidWest!---Opps re: BIF, BIF, WOW!!!!!!! WE WON!!!!!!!!!
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:12:29 -0400
From: Tari Kridler <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>

I do
I apologize for the the miss-type...YOU are soooo right...and so well
deserving was your bitch as well.? Sunshine was BIF at the Mid West Futurity
under Kathy Potter.? DUH.? My Excited Fingers got?in the way of the Brain
here.? I went to MidAtlantic and saw Maya, and she too is Awesome.?
Congratuations on your win with her.? THANK You for correcting me.?

Tari Kridler
?
From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:14:34 -0400

Msg: #13 in digest
From: "Carol Hunsaker" <gsddiva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:38:14 -0600
I have GSD1 on my car here in Wyoming.
*************************
I have BLKGSD on my plate--wonder what THAT stands for?
(tee-hee)
Penny in NY

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:19:25 -0400

Happy Birthday to my beautiful Bailey son, Jude (and also his sister Penny,
owned by Betty Johnson and Chris.  Hmm. . .Penny--what a GREAT name!
tee-hee)
Jude is with the Girlz at a show near you--Happy, happy birthday, baby!
Penny in NY

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 05:38:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>

So I post to the list my reply.........

  I do not care for SUV of any nature.  They have much smaller cargo areas.
I have a mini van from National Cars that is what I need.  I drive a
chrylser anyway, and I just love it.

  I will be using wire crates for this drive, but I keep a plastic one in my
van all the time.  I use it to move bleach jugs for the pool.  My own dogs
are trained to ride loose which I prefer, especially here in Miami where you
just never know.  But Mom's dogs are insane and have never traveled loose.
There will be other stuff to to bring down, our luggage, dog food and stuff
the movers won't take.  The van should be enough, it will have to be!

  Thank you for caring!!!
  sheila

---------------------------------

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 09:05:09 -0400
From: Diane Wright <Diwri@xxxxxxxxxxx>

My Michigan plate says HCHGSD. (Herding Champion).

:-)
Diane

------------------------------

Msg: #8 in digest
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:02:49 -0400
From: grnram415@xxxxxxx

I have K9 KABIN on my motorhome.? It really fits since I really only use it
for dogs shows?so it's their?vacation home :-)

Laura Thomas

-----
i've had MOO ROM for years, in california and illinois.   i called my
foundation bitch, moo, and ROM is self-explanatory.  people still ask if
it's a
mantra for something.  i used to explain, now i just say "yes".
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.</HTML>

kind

MANNER
ALL

AOL at AOL.com.

------------------------------

Msg: #9 in digest
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 08:46:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>

Today, in Wrentham Mass,  under Edletraud Lauren, Laxfield's Heaven Only
Knows
 (aka Bella) went WB, BOW and BOB! She is owned by Joseph Mendonca and co
owned and bred by me. She was handled by Philip Moore....
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas

------------------------------

Msg: #10 in digest
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 13:19:36 -0400
From: grnram415@xxxxxxx

Hi All,
Does anyone remember that guy who lived with a wolf pack?? I am looking for
his name and I must not be Googling the right keywords.? I am helping a
young lady with a paper for school on the relationships and communication
between animals and people.? That Wolfman guy is the closest I can think of
to demonstrate basic communication.? Any other ideas would also be welcome.?
And, yes, we have year-round school here in CA.? I feel for the poor kids
who don't get summer vacation.? It ain't right, LOL!?

TIA

Laura Thomas
AOL at AOL.com.

------------------------------

Msg: #11 in digest
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:47:37 -0700
From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I need the sire and dam of "Stone Ridge I of a Hurricane".  This dog was
shown at the Harrisburg Kennel Club in April, and was BW for a major.
Anyone have a catalog????  Doris E

------------------------------

Msg: #12 in digest
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 13:49:47 -0400
From: grnram415@xxxxxxx

Oh, I should mention how she chose this subject.? Chelsea and her Mom house
sat for me last winter when I went to the Green Bay Packers game in WI.?
They came over before I left to get the game plan down and hang out with the
dogs.? We were playing with the dogs when Charm and Melody got a bit
rambunctious.? I told them to knock it off and go in the house.? The look
Charm gave me left nobody with any doubt what she was thinking.? She
basically gave me the doggy finger and stomped into the house, like a
spoiled kid.? We all laughed about it but it sparked her interest in how our
relationships with animals?developed so that we are able to communicate with
them.? I had told her about the wolfman guy and she remembered all this when
it came time to do this paper.? I am impressed with?how she already has
all?my dogs loving her.??Chelsea is 12 yrs old and has a gift with dogs.? I
wish her Mom would let me get her involved in showing.? One thing at a time
:-)??
If you want to share your stories about communicating with your dogs, please
do that as well.? Not training or commands, but stories about how your or
your dog seemed to just understand each other.? I know you all have those
stories.? Privately please.? I will print them all and give them to
Chelsea.?

Thanks again.

Laura Thomas

From: "Karen" <kmorrill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 13:52:30 -0400

We are looking to bring a new puppy into Canada. My question is this.
If the dog is registered in the USA and I want to show him in 3 weeks at a
Canadian show, do I enter him as being owned by the breeders with an ERN #
or with us listed as the owners and hope the CKC is quick. It's been so long
that I've imported a GSD that I forget! LOL
Thanks guys...
Karen Morrill
Visual Art German Shepherds
http://visualartgsd.com/

------------------------------

Msg: #14 in digest
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:56:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>

We have three cars:

    I OBJECT  500 SL MERCEDES

    ASGARDS   CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY

    DOGNLAW   HONDA FIT

Evan
WOW DMV must really love to get your renewals lol.
  What no personalized plate on your motorcycle?
  Luanne

---------------------------------
Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of
spyware protection.

------------------------------

Msg: #15 in digest
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:05:48 -0400
From: grnram415@xxxxxxx

You guys are fast.? Got the info.? I really did use the wrong keywords.? For
some unknown reason, National Geographic did not cross my mind.
Thank you!

Laura

Does anyone remember that guy who lived with a wolf pack?? I am looking for
his name and I must not be Googling the right keywords.? I am helping a
young lady with a paper for school on the relationships and communication
between animals and people.? That Wolfman guy is the closest I can think of
to demonstrate basic communication.? Any other ideas would also be welcome.?
And, yes, we have year-round school here in CA.? I feel for the poor kids
who don't get summer vacation.? It ain't right, LOL!?

TIA

Laura Thomas
AOL at AOL.com.

AOL at AOL.com.