[ SHOWGSD-L ] Subject: Re: A serious question asked here

  • From: "Micky" <micky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 11:20:48 -0800

<<I have a black bitch ( from "Iza the Great") who turned one year a few
days before Christmas, so I will give her her first rabbi shot this Sat. Or
Sun. >>

California law you have to give one by 4 months. The 1year one is good for 3
years. Unless I lost my mind and ignored everything my vet said 2 months ago
which is possible :-)

Micky
http://www.newbeginningspottery.com
http://www.imaginationframedphotography.com
"Those without a sense of humor are at the mercy of the rest of us."
"Purpose. Commitment. Respect. Choose to make an impact."