[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Subject: Pests, Colorado

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:53:39 -0700

Bears..Oh My !!
My grandson and daughter in law live in Montana, near Flathead Lake.
I just spoke with them recently, and they have had quite a few bear
sightings. A bit to close for my peace of mind !
I think with the various natural disasters, drought, fires etc., in many
area's the wild life has moved into more urban area's in search of food.
There are also a number of sightings in California because of the Tahoe
fires.
Off topic, but several years ago I was looking for property in Montana with
my son. We were hiking through a piece of wooded property and he yelled
"BEAR". Scared the heck out of me. I didn't know I could move so fast, and
neither did my son !
Lots of wildlife in Montana, I do enjoy it....from a safe distance looking
out from a inside window  :-)
Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA