[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stud Dog Brag

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 20:32:57 +0000 (UTC)

Judy, Liana and I would like to brag on several GCh DeRousse Ozark Mtn
Daredevil  "Crocket" kids that played in the ring last weekend at Purina Farms
at the Mississippi Valley and Missouri Rhineland KC shows.   Hillside-Tanbark
Locket Charbo DeRousse of Faithrock won a 3 point major on Friday, took a 4
point major reserve on Saturday, and then won another 3 point major on Monday.
These were her first points and getting both majors in one weekend was very
exciting for her owners and breeders. Hillside-Tanbark's Flint v
Charbo-DeRousse took a Major Reserve on Saturday. Hillside-Tanbark Cameo
Charbo-DeRousse of Tintagel won a 4 point major on Sunday, also going Best of
Breed over Specials and completing her AKC Championship requirements.  She was
moved up to Best of Breed on Monday and earned her first Grand Champion points
by going Select.  All 3 of these children are siblings and 15 months of age.
Faithrock You're my Everything v Lauguin won the 9-12 puppy class all 4 shows
and ended up with 3 major reserves for the weekend.  All this at barely over 9
months old. Charbo's Colt 45 won a 3 point major going Best of Winners on
Monday, his first major out of the way. We would like to thank everyone that
has brought their lovely ladies to Crocket, he now has (2) Champions and
multiple qualifiers and we anticipate him to get that elusive ROM down the
road.   Hoping everyone has a great weekend and those going to Shows and
Futurities, best of luck. Chris Chris S. KimererHillside-Tanbark Kennels"where
good bloodlines never die"