[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stud Brag!! New Champion!

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:17:40 -0400 (EDT)

While everyone was driving/flying home yesterday, Pablo and I drove north
to the Northern New Jersey GSDC and their Specialty Show, Judge Mrs Terry
DePietro, and showed Mr Johnny, who went WD and BOW for 3 points, thus
becoming  (pending AKC confirmation):

CH Hawkin's Johnny D, breeder Neil Hawkins, Owners: Neil Hawkins and Pablo
& Ileana Nogueras
sire: Dexter  dam: The Lovely Bihari's Diana

It has been our great pleasure to step in and help guide Johnny to a  much
deserved championship. He is a dream to live with, a joy to train, and a
credit to the breed.

We couldn't be happier for Neil, and extremely grateful to George Berstler
for loving this dog as much as we do. Thank You so much also to Benoit
Champagne  for stepping in to handle Johnny for BOB competition. Thanks for all
the  ring support, and all the compliments on Johnny.

Now, if we can pry this dog from Neil, we are going herding....LOL

This is Dexter's first Champion progeny, and 2 others are already started,
and more coming up.  I admit, showing the grand kids is a lot of fun.
Dexter was in attendance, making sure Johnny paid attention. <G>

And who is Dexter, you asked??  That would be:
BISS GrCH 3x US SelEX 2x Can Sel Karizma's Cacique of Inquest, TC, HT, OFA,
 OVC, BIF, RMD, DM clear.......and waiting on his confirmation for his A O
E....now that I have sent all the paperwork. Thanks Helen for all your
assistance.

To put our lives in perspective, my daughter pointed out that we drove 6
hours to double a dog.
Yup, that's what we do...lol....however, because show people are THE BEST,
Anibal brought us delicious puertorican food.......that and a
Championship?  Great trip!!  Thanks Anibal!

* Ileana  *
Love me, love my dogs.