[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Strike Two

  • From: Liane M Fossland <lfossland@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:28:07 -0700

Been there, done that.
I think most of us have had this happen. I can't even remember how many
times, but yes, there is an awful lot of money going down the drain
trying to get a bitch pregnant. The money you eventually make on selling
puppies is just to brake even after losing stud fees, shipping, spending
time and money traveling, etc., etc.
I personally do not rely on the progesterone tests much anymore. If it's
a good stud, he knows!
Lee

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 18:26:23 -0800 "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> How fitting today's conversation centered around testing for
> "Mycoplasma".....after visiting my vet today I learned as a result
> of an ultrasound test that she is NOT pregnant...this is her second
> miss...both times from natural breedings, this time I even did the
> progesterone tests to make sure the timing was right...after paying
> studs fees, transportation cost, vet fees...ouch!....no
> puppies!....my vet and I will discuss just what tests we plan to do
> if in fact I decide to breed her again!...I would like to keep
> showing her but I hate losing..lol...If I do breed her again it will
> be an implant!...this stuff will drive ya crazy.....FB

===
> POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the
> original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS
> RESERVED.
>
> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE
> IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE
> EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST
>
> For assistance, please contact the List Management at
> admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

===

Liane (Lee) Fossland
Steppenwind German Shepherds
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni, CD,  Auburn & KaraMia
www.steppenwindgsd.com