[ SHOWGSD-L ] Strider's stud dog brag for his daugher, Zeeva!!!!

  • From: Kay Springer <SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 18:17:51 -0700

Yesterday at the Richmond DF show in Northern California, under
specialty judge Joe LaRosa, Winter Hawk's Breakfast at Rohan won the
open bitch class and went on to go Winner's Bitch for her first
major.  "Zeeva" needs one 3 point major to finish her championship.
She was bred by Chriss Simmons and Bobbie Kindy and is owned by Chriss
and her granddaugher Jessica Frentz who also shows in her Junior
Showmanship and has gone Best Junior with her and I believe put most
of her minor points on her. Yesterday she was shown by Jessica's
mother, Stephanie Frentz.  This is the first shepherd that they have
shown.  Thank you to Joe LaRosa for finding this red sable girl in a
very nice open class.
Zeeva was sired by my Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX and is out
of Witmer's Frosted Toffee.

This show is a good example of how GSD specialty clubs can work with
all breed clubs.  Diablo Valley GSDC does a supported entry each year
with Richmond DF and donates trophies and promotes the show. In
return, the club gives us a nice large ring away from the other rings
and selects either specialty GSD judges or good GSD all breed judges.
I think this show has drawn majors ever since DVGSDC has worked with
them over the last four years.  They are one of three all breed clubs
that our local specialty clubs work with in the selection of judges
and ring size.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX,CHIC (h,e,t,h) DM Clear
"Strider" 75 BOBs - #5 & #6 GSD 2009