[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaming video...Jrs?

  • From: "Mike & Kathy Gray \(Home\)" <mlgray@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 16:26:43 -0700

My apologies to anyone I may have offended thinking Ken and Kathy were
taking Summer to the National. My fingers and brain are not working together
as normal. I have yet to see Hunter in the ring, but I am sure he will do
great.
Evan, sorry Summer is not going, it would have been great to see her in the
big ring.
Mike