[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaming video & photos in a magazine

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 18:59:53 -0700

Jackie
I can tell you first hand getting the action shot is VERY difficult.  Just
that right nano second of perfect extension or at least the best the
particular dog has to offer is very tough.
We have a very high speed digital and STILL we have a tough time getting THE
shot.
If you don't believe me, ask Michael Avery, the *very bes*t when it comes to
gaiting shots or any other movement.
I can take a stake shot with the best..but moving....holy cow, that is a
whole "nuther' subject>
It is very tough.
Kathy

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com>
PUP-DATED: JULY 20, 2010
*Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory... There's Something In a Name"*