[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stop and smell the Roses

  • From: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amergsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:38:40 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

It seems that we... as a group.. should all step back and take a moment to
cherish what we have.
Too many of us are gone. Too many of us are fighting to be here as long as
we can. The list of people, I call friends, and are in need of prayers is
staggering.
It does put it all in perspective.
It does not matter,  who wins or looses or where we have a National or all
of the  associated problems and I could go on at length.  What does matter,
is that we cherish each day and each friend.
The words "Stop and smell the roses" have such meaning to me at this time.
Tears are healing to us and caring is healing to others.

Joan