[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stolen Dog

  • From: "Anja Heibloem-Stroud" <Anja_Heibloem-Stroud@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsdlistnew" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:51:00 -0800

Hello Everyone, I hope this finds all well and happy for the holiday season. We
have been scammed. We hired Professional dog trainers/specialty dog trainers of
Oregon to board and train Genna our 1 1/2 year old female German Shepherd Dog.
The man has disappeared without a trace with her. After calling the police we
find out they have been looking for this man he is a felon and wanted in 5
states. We had gotten recommendations on the fella and have NEVER sent a dog
out to be trained. We think he may be trying to resale her in the CA, OR or AZ
area. Can everyone pass this one to any other dog sites they know of or keep
their eyes and ears open for the sale or buying of a girl like Genna. We want
her to be safe. Call us or Officer John Salvage at 541-447-6398 ext.278 Thanks
to everyone for their  .
Clinton A. Wentz
Catherine M. Wentz
1322 SW Bent Loop
Powell Butte, OR 97753
541-548-4189
UPDATE   THE GUY HAS BEEN CAUGHT  BUT THE DOG HAS NOT BEEN RECOVERED  Please if
anyone in the area hears of a loose GSD please contact Cathy ASAP. or as a
alternate they may contact me at 209 481 5603.  Anja

Anja Heibloem-Stroud
www.pet-net.net/hausmekon/