[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Starved German Trained GSD in Huntington WV

  • From: "Dorathy Jenkins" <edenhill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SARAVAGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 15:43:39 -0500

I have been thinking since I lost my boy last week that I would probably
look for another male in the future.  I still have my 12 year old girl and
am a little hesitant to bring a puppy into our lives. Not even certain how
it would upset her routine to bring a new dog into the house.   I'm getting
into that age group where a puppy is not at the top of the list.  I still
work four days a week and am beyond the stage where I can juggle a litter
and work full time.  Oh, for the good old days!!  I still have the large
fenced in area.   Send me pictures, Pat, and I'll think about it some more.
The weight and dermatitis can be fixed.  Sounds as though he is sound in the
head.

Dot