[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stamps:interesting

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "showlist" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:42:03 -0500

Interesting you should bring this subject up as I'd gone a few weeks back to
purchase my
usual 100 and they asked me if I intended to use them all quickly.  I told
them I only get
them once in a while, why???   They told me the price is going UP shortly
and they wanted
to "save" me from having to get the extra stamps to cover the increase.
There you have it.
It is just that the price will be changing so the printing etc. will too.
Norma no L