[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Spray/Wipe off When Too Cold to Bathe?

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:13:51 -0700 (PDT)

There are all kinds of dry shampoo products, some sold only to the fancy others
in pet stores.  Internet searches for dry bathe products will tell all.

  I, personally use the tub a lot, but I cut up a gallon jug and leave the
handle on so I can fill and control the pour out.  I also bring the hose in
from outside and use the tub, more dog control with less effort.

  I have 2 dog dryers and a people dryer.  Most love the blowing of air and the
attention of a full dry.  Those who don't must suffer my dominance!!!!!

  sheila
Elsyd1@xxxxxxx wrote:

Is there a product out there to spray on the dog when it is too cold to give
a bath?

Too cold for a bath? Put him in the tub, fill with warm water up to his
knees, soap him up, (use a big pot to wet and rinse if you don't have a hose
attachment) towel dry him, and put into a crate until dry! LOL Syd...

SYD MAILBERG
_WWW.KINGSWOODGERMANSHEPHERDS.HOMESTEAD.COM_
(http://www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com/)
ANIMAL PORTRAITURE