[ SHOWGSD-L ] Specialty shows in Tucson

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:28:25 -0700

There is quite a bit of construction on I-10 in Tucson so I thought I'd let=
 you all know about how to get to the hotel/show site.

Directions to the Inn Suites Hotel:
If you are coming from the West into Tucson then you will need to take the =
Prince Road exit #254 and continue down the frontage road approximately 5 m=
iles until you get to the St. Mary=E2=80=99s exit. Turn left and go under t=
he freeway to the hotel.

If you are coming from the East into Tucson then you will need to take the =
29th Street exit #259 and continue down the frontage road until you get to =
the St. Mary=E2=80=99s. Turn Right.

Here's a link to the map:
http://www.i10tucsondistrict.com/29toP.html

Please feel free to share this with others that you may know that are not o=
n the list.

Additionally I have short list of great places to eat while here in Tucson.=
 Send me an email if you would like a copy. I will have additional copies a=
t the show.

Hope to see you soon!

Thank you,
Rick Haase