[ SHOWGSD-L ] Specialty Best Puppy brag ! Verry Nice !!

  • From: cheradongsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:32:56 -0400

Hi all,
Sorry this is long but I just kept thinking of something else I had to say !
;-)

Just wanted to brag about my baby girls--they were just 6 months old last
Monday and Saturday was their FIRST show.  the German Shepherd Dog Club of
Rochester NY with Charlie Mardecz judging, my Cheradon Erynbrook's Amazing
Grace (aka Gracie or MAAAAZING Gracie !) was 4th out of 7 really nice puppies,
her litter sister,  Cheradon's Wish Upon A Star (aka Star) was 3rd.  My dear
friend Sue Barr has worked very hard with these puppies over just the past
couple weeks and taught them a bit about showing and stacking and the pups did
very well in the ring.  A BIG THANKS to Sue for all her work.  She is just the
greatest puppy person !  She showed Star and Gracie was shown by my dear
friend, Maggie Dudley--who also did a great job with her in the ring--THANK YOU
Maggie !!!!!

To make it REALLY special, one of the boys from this same litter that I sold as
a "showable pet"--who has turned out to be a REALLY nice SHOW puppy (and I
could kick myself for selling him now)--WON his class and looked spectacular in
the ring with Maggie Dudley showing him.  She has been working with him for a
few weeks now and she has done a great job--and it shows--he is soooo
handsome--and I was sooo impressed.  The people I sold him to, Carin & Paul
Frederick are just wonderful.  This was their FIRST time ever at a dog show and
I do believe they are HOOKED !!  He is also entered next week, Sat & Sunday in
Alexander as are his/my 2 sisters.  I cant wait!!

Then.................
on Sunday, under judge Janet Lobb, with Trish Wylie handling,  Gracie placed
FIRST in the class and her sister, Star, with Sue Barr showing her,  was 3rd.
(Star just needs to settle down a bit in the ring-but thats what puppy classes
& training is for)--Sue did a great job with her in the ring--Thanks again Sue.
and THEN.....................
Gracie went BEST PUPPY  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I couldnt believe it !!!  They really
need more training to be perfected--but
WOW !!!  THANK YOU SOO MUCH TRISH !!!
I was impressed--Sue doubled her on the other side of the ring--and it worked !!
There were some Nice puppies there and I was very excited !

Gracie is owned by her breeders which is  myself, Nancie Phelps & Susan Casey
of Erynbrook Shepherds and also by my buddy, Suzie Marshall.
Star is owned by just myself

This is my 2nd litter of Geneva grandbabies.  (#1 GSD/#1 Herding Dog/#7 all
breeds/Can GV/2x Am Sel/BIS/BISS CH Kaleef's Geneva Aeval Achtung).  Their sire
is Maggie Marshall's boy, Aeval's Great Mystery of Achtung, who is a son of
Geneva, and their mother is my girl, Cheradon Erynbrook's Color My World (aka
Cutie)--her mom is my Ch. Mikey's mother, Rosie (Cheradon AchtungErynbrook's
Venus) , and her dad is Denise Hollister's AM/Can. Ch. DePahls Austin,
This is an exciting litter and I am looking forward to much fun in the coming
months.
Thanks for listening !  ;-)
Now I need to update my website !

Cheri Hunt
Cheradon Shepherds   http://www.cheradonshepherds.com/index.html
Home of Ch. Cheradon AchtungErynbrook Molokai, TC, OFA H&E, PA,TH,CA, Eyes
Cert. and Certificate of Health Merit Excellent from the GSDCA (aka Ch. Mikey)