[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Specialties: Judge Paul Root

  • From: Carolyn Putnam <kleinkauf2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 10:51:15 -0800

The Roots will be judging the San Diego club shows in March with Cappy
Pottle as companion judge. Hope to see everyone there.
On Dec 7, 2015 9:39 AM, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Austin Texas is the home of the best BBQ restaurant in the country,
Franklin's BBQ, folks line up outside early in the morning each day in
hopes of getting food before they run out!... I will now check my schedule
to see if I can attend that show ( dog less ). I'll get to see the Roots
and eat BBQ, what could be better than that!... Mary if you know where the
Roots will be staying! Email me privately. I miss the Roots, I miss
Jennifer more than Paul! He gave me that horrible name Flower Boy! If
the shoe fits! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App