[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Speaking of seating

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 16:06:19 EDT

In fairness to those who pay - if there is only bleacher seating - and one
is willing to pay to get better seating - and the money you pay is using to
 improve the purchased seating - you get what you pay for.  I have been
willing to pay -every year that I have gone - in order to ensure seats and
ensure that my family has a "home base" if you will.  If the seating is  more
comfortable - that is a plus.
When you are dealing with horse arenas - you take what they have.  I  have
spent lots of time at horse shows in bleacher seating.  But I like to  go to
horse shows.  So I am happy to be able to pay to have my seating  improved
for our four day show.
Carol Moore

In a message dated 10/4/2009 1:51:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
In  regards to seating, one of my pet peeves  is a national that "plays
out"
to the paying side only.  There have  been a few like this...St  Louis
being
one, Albany and Springfield this  year.   All  were bleacher seating if you
did not  pay.