[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Spay/Neuter Clinics

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:25:35 -0400

That is a good question/option.? Here is the real story.? Many large Cities,
like Los Angeles, have these options available.? But, they don't use them.? I
have worked the low income areas for almost 20 years.? I have not seen
educational programs, those S/N vans or any of the things they say they have
TRIED, in place where I work.? Your concenpt is great but the media only
reports what they are told and many times it is what doesn't work.? I have
sent?my info to all the local media and anyone who I thought would listen.? I
have had not one response.? I am not a politician or anyone who matters to
them.? We should all keep trying to get the word across but don't be
dissappointed when there is no response.
Laura Thomas