[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Southeast Futurity and Specialty Shows

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pumagsd@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:54:14 -0400

Thank You Al, it is so nice to see a big plan come together and work out so
well. What made all this hard work so rewarding was to see everyone have a
great time and enjoy good dogs and good company.
Seeing Gail back in the ring and at our shows was an honor, she handles with
such ease and grace. She's better than ever at it..........a natural
talented and experienced professional!!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com