[ SHOWGSD-L ] Southeast Futurity - Judge Change!

  • From: Donna Fefee <dlfefee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:39:58 -0500

GSDC of East TN was very sad to learn that Gary Szymczak is no longer
able to judge "our" futurity.  We do wish him the best!

Fortunately, our alternate judge, Cathy Casteel is ready, willing, and
able to step in.

We realize that some plans may need to be adjusted and apologize for any
inconvenience.

Everyone is cordially invited to come on down!  The Futurity will take
place Sunday, May 1, at our beautiful grassy show site in Alcoa, Tenn.
There are two accompanying specialty shows on Friday, April 29, with
judge Twyla Miner, and Saturday, April 30, with judge Chris Walkowicz.

ISCB appointments (for semen collection and freezing) will be available
on Friday and/or Sunday, depending on interest.  A minimum number of
appointments are necessary for it to go forward.  For appointments or
additional information, please call 865-966-8900 and ask to speak to Beth.

Please forward or crosspost (responsibly).

Donna Fefee, GSDCET Show Chair and assistant to the Futurity Chair