[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sorry for the mis-understanding

  • From: "Jason B Bour" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 12:53:40 -0600

The list owner e-mailed me upset with the mis-understanding I was critizing
this list in my e-mail.  I was referring to how ISP's are hard on these type
lists cause of the e-mail traffic, and they do not evaluate much else beside
what they think what is too much traffic.
Second, I have join different lists that waste bandwidth chatting back and
fourth off topic, or has alot of SPAM, and I have to weed out which ones to
leave.  That reference might have not been clear that I was refering to OTHER
groups I belong to, and after she e-mailed me I re-read that part, and even
thought that comment was not directed to this list, I did not state not
including this list or state I was refring to the other lists.

I did end my post as saying this is one of the lists I did like.  I compared
forums to e-mail lists in regards to ISP's blocking e-mail lists without
justification.

I wanted to reply publicly because a list is a reflection to it's members.  If
anyone saw my e-mail as a insult to the list, then it would be a insult to it's
members.  This is not a good list just because of the list owner, but the
people that are on the list as well.

Jason B Bour
http://bestinbreed.org