[ SHOWGSD-L ] Soooo Blessed

  • From: TRocknroll@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 16:58:19 EDT

and soo much to be thankful for. (I hope I do not leave anyone  out.)

Yesterday at the GSDC of Oregon speciality, "Shaker" FaithRock Caralon  Good
Vibrations, took back to back majors from the 12-18 class at 13 months of
age!  Thank you Lee Brown and Bill Petterson for these wonderful  wins.

Shaker was expertly handled by Jack Killgour.  Thank you Jack for  making
Shaker look the best!  Thanks, Judy DeRousse, for helping me  whelp our puppy,
telling me I had to keep him cause he was going to be a  star, and co owning
him
with me and Larry.

I am so glad that Larry could be at the show for his major  wins.  Thanks to
team Joelle for their training and conditioning  Shaker.  Thanks Scootie, Pat,
and Larry back at Caralon for all your  support via long distance calls, and
to all the friends that Larry and I  have met in the NW Pacific and who helped
cheer Shaker to his wins.

Thanks to the Oregon Club for the wonderful show site, good food,
fellowship, and the beautiful weather.  Yes, I am admitting it.  It  was a
gorgeous day.

Thanks to Kris Christian for coming out of retirement to handle for us in
BOB.   And thanks to all who supported Larry when he jumped into  the ring to
handle our special, Ruby.  I must say, he did a very good job  and now knows
what pacing means.

Shaker is sired by CH Kenly's Aires V Hicliff, ROM  "Bailey"-Caralongqed
Haley's Comet.

Terry & Larry Rock
FaithRock German Shepherds
58877 Ward  Drive
St. Helens, OR 97051
314.494.4110 Cell
Home  of Newest CH FaithRock Caralonqed "Ruby" Queen, TC, CGC,  CHIC