[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Some Reflections

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:43:17 -0700 (PDT)

I am sitting here wondering if you do the pooper scooper as elegantly as
everything else.
  Terry
Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx wrote:
  Hi you guys. Home again. It took me 30 minutes to settle Leroy down enough
to even give him a cookie. He wept for joy. He's still nagging me this
morning and trying to wrangle a promise from me that I will never leave for a
week
again. You can always count on the dogs to be happy to see us, no matter
what.
There were some real heart-grabbing moments....the veterans, the Juniors,
the Parades, the special acknowledgement of our 50-year members, the joy on
the faces of the winners, the disappointment on the faces of those who worked
so hard but did not win, the laughter, the tears......it would be much too
long to tell you about all of the emotion, even if it COULD be put into words.
You had to be there....and that alone is enough reason for you to go next
year.....forget all the petty stuff.....
Thank you to all on this List who voted for me and gave me the
experience of a lifetime. I'll be submitting my critiques of the individual
dogs to
the REVIEW so you will see those soon.
Gotta put the coffee down and get out of my robe now and get back to
reality. The pooper-scoopers await. :-)
Jamie

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

starting at 1¢/min.