[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Solution for dogs eating poop... guaranteed to work!

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:52:17 EST

My dogs are loose in the yard, and it's very important that my oldest gal
doesn't get to the poop before I do. I go out in the freezing morning and pick
it
up as 2 dogs go BEFORE they eat., Then after they eat, I go again.   BUT
STILL!!!!!   You can't get it all, and I have two ways to know.   One is that
satisfied lick around the chops when she finds that last tiny bit that I
missed,
AND!!   That damn little piece that somehow I stepped in and forgot to check my
feet before I came in the house.   Both are disgusting but there you are.
It ain't easy, Michelle, never as easy as it is to say Just Do IT

Stormy
Who needs to go clean up that spot now.

In a message dated 3/25/05 10:29:01 AM, Danannkennel@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a message dated 3/25/2005 10:52:19 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> workingdawgs@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> That  hour is when you patrol the kennels every 10 minutes or so while you
> are doing  your daily whatever in the kennel.  Simple.
>

> no  not simple if you have to leave for work

www.FairhopeGSD.com