[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: So we all can relax after the vote!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 19:10:26 -0400 (EDT)

And the gene pool would look like what? Oy Vey!

Todd,Joanie,  Frank, Roberta and Joshua Vigor
Tonor German Shepherds
RBIF  Ch. Tonor's Under Siege OFA aka "CASEY"
Sunnydae Ivy v Tonor,  TC
Tonor's Shayna Punim
Winsome's Lady Antebearum
Ch. Ken-Delaine's Buddie v Fran-Jo, TC, OFA ( Waiting at  the Rainbow
Bridge).
"When Love and Skill Come Together,  Expect A Masterpiece"

In a message dated 8/18/2014 5:02:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

SCREAM!!!!

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins  Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel:  440-759-4119
http://www.campaignersgsds.com

On Monday,  August 18, 2014 5:59 PM, "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Could they be that  stupid?  Really?

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating  generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions
visit  http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 8/18/2014  5:31:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx  writes:

Something to look forward to???????
Ruth

On Mon, Aug  18,  2014 at 2:15 PM, Linda Bankhead
<lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Dear   Linda,
>
> Should the ballot not pass, the GSDCA may proceed  to  resubmit proposed
> revisions for  considerations.
>
>  Sincerely,
>

>  Mari-Beth O'Neill
> AVP Sport  Services
> 8051 Arco Corporate  Drive,Raleigh, NC 27617
>   T:919-816-3789/fax:919-816-3770/e:mbo@xxxxxxx
> Visit our   website:www.akc.org

===========================================================================>
   POST is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of   the
> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS  or
FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior  permission of the  original
author
> AND of the Showgsd-l  Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.
>
> Each Author is  responsible for the content of  his/her post.  This group
>  and its administrators are not  responsible for the comments or  opinions
> expressed in any  post.
>
> ALL PERSONS ARE  ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY
> MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
>  PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST  AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
> FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF  LAW. VIOLATORS OF  THIS PROHIBITION
WILL
BE