[ SHOWGSD-L ] So much for the other cheek or "thank you sir may I have

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 06:05:08 GMT

Kathy just insists on taking all private conversations public.  I don't
understand and the admin doesn't seem to care.  Somehow I just don't see
comparing a well-built athletic woman with nipple implants a fun thing to put
up against a 62 year old cancer survivor with not only lots of ugly,
disfiguring scars all over her body, but  double mastectomies from cystic
mastitis which were screwed  up with reconstructive surgery performed three
times  over a 34 year period and serious scoliosis pain and discomfort.  Kathy
and Ken have always found that amusing and they seem to have a need to share
their mockery with the List..  Thanks to my dear and supportive friend, Evan
also..(Sarcasm intended)

It is nice to have friends to confide in and expect support from.  Wonder where
one finds them???  Case closed.  Ken and Kathy are not people on my friends
list, nor on an acquaintance list.

They seemed to need to bring this to the public to humiliate and embarrass me.
Anyone need to see pictures of what a horrible medical doctor and an
incompetent plastic surgeon can accomplish to a well built, sort of pretty,
intelligent 27 year old woman?  I am sure it can be arranged.   Freaks like to
make extra money, too.

Kathy and Ken seem to need to share every personal thing that the can about
others, even when responding to privet e-mails.  Odd.

Sleep well, Mr. and Mrs. Tank; you are truly the salt of the earth.

Paula, the deformed bitch who doesn't meet the standards of the Tanks.

I guess Kathy is right....fun sucks!! And some of us just doesn't deserve it!!

I do find it odd that Kathy has this cruel, sadistic streak to share everything
private possible.  I tried writing to her privately, several times a year since
2001, to no avail.  She seems to have an uncontrollable need to share negative
events and facts with all, friends and strangers.  Odd\, sadistic, or just
hateful?  She has NO desire to bury any of her imaginary, delusional hatchets
whatsoever.