[ SHOWGSD-L ] Smithville Tenn. shelter PB GSD momma and 4 week old babies!!!!!! HELP!

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 06:29:59 -0800 (PST)

Sorry to be doing this to you guys again, but this sweet momma and her 4 week
old babies are going to be PTD this week if no one steps up and fosters them!
How could ANYONE dump a momma and her nursing babies off in a kill shelter!!!
Wendy has only 10 days from the date the animals are surrendered and because of
the machinations of an evil Mayor, adoptions have fallen to 0. She is relying
solely on Rescues to help save these animals. The mother looks VERY much like
my Arwen (who I can ASSURE you is a pure bred bitch)....rather dry coated and
SO sad!!!!
Pups are adorable little bundles of fur just looking for a chance at life.
If there is ANYONE in the area of Smithville Tennessee who can go and get these
babies, there is no charge...Wendy just wants them to be safe! I would be happy
to donate money to their care until suitable situations are found!
Wendys email is animalshelter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is 615 597 4776 or email me
and I will forward you the information.
Lets not let this poor girl down...someone already has!!!!!
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas
http://mail.yahoo.com