[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small brags, happy brag!

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:47:51 -0400

Hi All,
A couple of days ago I got those wonderful colored certificates from OFA -
after they gave me a bit of a scare first!  Earlier in the week I got an
envelope from OFA that contained white - never good news except for prelims
- but in this instance, it was just a notice that my vet's credit card for
the OFA fees had been declined - oops, it was a new card that they forgot to
validate first.  All good.  So then the colored papers arrived letting me
know that Kimberlite's Katy Too is OFA Good hips, normal elbows; and
Kimberlite's Time Bandit is OFA Good hips, normal elbows!  Katy is sired by
Ch. Mar Haven's Man in Black PT out of my Melana's Lovin' Scoop-ful RA, and
"Jonathan" is sired by Ch. Mar Haven's Last Cowboy Song PT out of my Ch.
Jerrwen's Southern Sky PT.

Then yesterday I got the happy news that Katy's sister Kimberlite's Give My
Love to Rose won a 4 pt major Reserve at the Augusta GSD Specialties.  Rose
has 8 points and needs her majors, so hopefully soon she will gait her way
to the solid purple.  This is her 2nd major reserve in limited showing.
Thanks to Team Yergin for loving and taking great care of Rose while she is
at camp.  And thanks to judge Dean Wylie for recognizing my girl, and to
ringside for the support.

Thanks!
Kim

--