[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Small Brags from Canada!

  • From: Nikirie98@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 22:46:07 EDT

We (and by that I mean me, Emmett and Lulu) went to Canada to hang out at
the show, have some fun, and root for our friends.  Well, Emmett came home
Temperament Certified!  I entered him in the Temperament Test for something
fun
for us to do.  (It was a little more extensive than our American TC and  from
what I was told - it is called a TEC.)  He passed with flying colors  and we
had a lot of fun!  Then I entered Lulu in the fun match and she went  1st 6-9
puppy bitch in a very nice class of girls!  She had a blast with  her handler
Ariel, and she had lots of fun playing with her new friend Logan and  her 1/2
brother Ansel as well as anyone or anything else that would play with  her!
Lulu would like to add that her father, 3X Sel Ch Bil-Mar Here Comes  Trouble
looked AWESOME as he gaited his way to 1st in the Veteran dog class and  is
as good now as he was then!  She has some very big paws to live up  to!  And
congrats to Steve and Pat Roda for his win!

It was nice seeing old friends and meeting new people, but I am definitely
glad to be home!  Until the next dog show...

Karen

_Nikiree  Shepherds_ (http://www.nikireeshepherds.com/)