[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small Alamogordo Brags

  • From: "ellen penington" <epeningt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 19:27:33 -0600

We were so very happy this weekend to have our 6-9 puppy bitch, El Dorado's All
That Glitters (Glitter) take Reserve WB both Saturday and Sunday at her very
first point shows. Glitter's sire is El Dorado's King of Diamonds (Scoop son)
and her dam is El Dorado's Cassiopiea (CH Elvaston's Ashbourne duaghter).
Then to make it even better, our 6-9 puppy dog, El Dorado's Double Eagle
(Talon) (owned by Marita Paterson) went Reserve WD on Sunday.  Same sire and
dam.  A very good weekend for showing....very bad in other ways.
Ellen Penington
El Dorado German Shepherds
www.eldoradogsd.com