[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Slow SNOW Mail Day

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>, <onetxalphab@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 12:12:54 -0800

We're INNOCENT I tell you!  <G>
I thought you were in Northern California for a moment when you were describing
the weather.
It is really dark and cold here and we are getting tiny threatening snow now....
We even have the proverbial bitch in season to match your place......but no
calves.........   <G>
This is going to be a cold one......and we are hunkering down too.    Love our
wood stove
during this kind of weather.    Works even with the power off...........
Sally....I'll toast you with hot chocolate in the middle of this one as we send
it on to the East.  <G>

Take care....

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com